Job Title: Inline Tech 2
Reports To: Inline Supervisor
Revision Date: 03/04/20
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow instruction from the Inline Supervisor.
- Alert Supervisor of any problems or questions regarding production
- Adjust flame treater to correctly prepare parts.
- Mix paint to prescribed formulas.
- Track and report paint usage.
- Adjust and monitor paint guns to properly coat parts.
- Monitor tooling, remove, replace and clean as necessary.
- Check and monitor water temperature in the chiller
- Replace sputtering targets as needed.
- Responsible to meet daily production schedules.
- Track and report output, scrap, and other items as required.
- Perform daily maintenance as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor electronic control systems including robots and make adjustments as necessary.
- Monitor product quality, color, contamination, or adhesion per documented procedures.
- Analyze the root cause of quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Analyze, fix and repair mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic breakdowns as needed.
- Operation of all necessary production equipment and machinery, including, but not limited to any reasonable lifting/moving of materials.
- Metallizer maintenance (turning off and cleaning).
- Fulfills operator duties as needed.
- Keep the area clean and organized.
- Perform essential duties efficiently and accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Basic understanding and use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Must be able to make decisions.
- Must be able to retain information.
- Work independently of continual supervision.
- Must be able to use and read precision measuring devices.
- Must have the ability to understand and monitor electronic control systems including robots.
- Factory environment.
- Subject to noise, fumes and oily, dusty, hot, and wet conditions.
- Will be exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Lift/carry: 50 pounds waist level
- Push/pull: 30 pounds
- Stand, walk, reach: frequently
- Bend, stoop, squat: occasionally
Please complete the