QRS-Quick Response Face Shield - Personal Protective Equipment for Healthcare and other Essential Workers
Compelled by the COVID-19 pandemic and the lack of personal protective equipment (PPE) available for our frontline healthcare and other essential workers Spartek, Inc. is proud to introduce the QRS – Quick Response Face Shield. By using what we do best; design, ingenuity, and quality production, we have helped to give our essential works the peace of mind to continue to do what they do best, keeping us all safe.
Our QRS Full Face Shields help to protect our healthcare workers’ faces from spray, splatter and droplets. These full face shields not only protect the healthcare workers’ eyes but may also prolong the useful length of time a surgical or N95 mask can be used.
Medical Face Shields
- Full facial protection with a 13” long x 9” wide distortion-free wrap from ear-to-ear
- Protective face shield is made of a PET (polyethylene terephthalate) ClearShield™ used in packaging for food, beverages, detergents and products for home and personal care ensuring the fluid-resistance of the shield
- Available as single use (Generation 1) or semi-disposable strap and frame (Generation 2)
- Face shields provide a protective barrier with plenty of clearance for glasses and respirators to be worn beneath and adequate air flow
- QRS Face Shields are latex-free
Showing all 4 results